Saturday, April 30, 2011

Back To Writing

  Well hello! Its been a long well sents i blogged anything. I did it all the time on myspace. Now i just hate what myspace has become. A facebook friend told me about this place now i feel motivated to write again. My writing is still on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/forsakenman/blog if you want to check out whats there please feel free to do so. If you comment there i may not get it due to me hardly ever checking myspace now. My last entry was Sept 4th 2010 so yeah a long time. I know facebook has the "notes" area on there. But i seem to not like that very much. So I'm trying this page out to see if i like it. i think i will.
   I also write for a Heavy Metal zine called Witch Wolf on facebook we are at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Witch-Wolf-heavy-metal-magazine/122911241100707 and for the interviews that we have posted on-line already you can go to http://witchwolfzine.wordpress.com/ check them out. I'm very proud to be a part of that!!
   Also my writing can be a bit dark i write what i feel and whats on my mind. You can look at a ot of that on the myspace link i put here.Today i just happen to be stuck here at work. But i get some down time so i can write or whatever. But like i said just trying this page to see how i like it. So still don't know how everything works here. So just messing around with the settings right now. I see that it save as i write too not sure where it save here yet but i hope i find that out. I mean it saves before i post something not sure where though.. So it very interesting so far. Well i will try to write more latter or the next few days. But bye for now
Chad(Forsakenman)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment