Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Well I am now the big 3 3

     Yep i'm the big 3 3 now. Birthday today. I honestly had to think the other day about how old i was LOL. So i really don't care about the number LOL. Well its been an ok day i guess. Just really sat around watching some TV shows i'm behind on. It still freaking hot in my house too so i sweated all day as well. I don't like that much at all. But right now nothing i can do about it. Yes i have 3 fans blowing in my room and still i sweat bad! The last 2 days my hair was soaking wet when i got out of bed.
   Well other than those things the day like i said was pretty good. Now i'm at work now listening to some music which is awesome. Oh i will add one of my favorite vocalist came out with their new solo album today on my birthday!!! That would be the album of Ohgr. Ogre is the lead vocalist of the industrial band Skinny Puppy!! So i'm waiting on that to come in the mail now. Yes i'm still very much a metal head. But i love old school industrial bands like Skinny Puppy they rule. I just find out they are coming out with a new album this fall too!!!! Yes very excited about both those albums.
    Well that pretty much all that has been going on the day of my 33th year of life and on this world. I'm very happy to be with my girlfriend Lisa! Love her very much! Been together about year and half now in Oct it will be 2 years. I am very grateful to have her in my life! Oh and i also pre ordered the new Hammerfall album too looking forward to that as well! But anyway that all i have to say about today its been good. Just all my very close friend live in other states. it would of been to cool to hang out with any of them today. But its ok i know i will get to hang out with them at some point someday.
Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment