Monday, May 2, 2011

Burning with the fire

I know it been a while sents i wrote one of these. The last was on my myspace page in Sept of 2010 so i might be a little rusty but here is what i threw together today::::::



Burning with the fire
By: Chad Boyd 5/2/11

Running from something
The scent of danger everywhere
Lost and confused with everything
No time to stop
Time to run and hide
I have nothing left inside
The fires are still chasing me
To the unknown reality
A world on fire
I am nothing I have nothing
To lose
But not winning the battle
That is inside me
I have reach my limit
I must run away now
The fire burns me
The pain wakes me
I see everything
Burning with the fire
Questions in my mind
Whats left to do
But to run and hide
Why must I feel this way
Helpless confused and alone
Running into the unknown
I stop and turn to the fire
Time to stand up now
I will not be afraid no longer
Yes I will burn Yes there will be pain
But I will not hide behind the shadows
I will not stay silent from what must be said
This world is on fire
Let it burn I will still be here
Standing before the fire
Making my stand to the unknown
What are you waiting for?
I am right here
So burn me
Is that all you got?
I am still here
Even when I am gone from this world
Another shall take my place
Maybe one day the fire will be gone
Maybe there will be peace
For now I am just
Burning with the fire

11 comments:

  1. by the way you use your words, you really seem to be waiting for something? it's merely my perception

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ok yes What i was feeling as i wrote that just the scents of waiting for things to get better in the world and stuff around me ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was more specific, but I read too much into words and how they are used. Thanx for replying to my question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its cool oh anytime you can ask me anything about my writing anytime. Also it about making a stand to all the BS that sometimes happens to a person in life. A point to where you are tired of talking BS then its like ok thats and your turn to face it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These could be perfect lyrics for a song :)
    Anyway, I like the general meaning of this writing, the fact that one must overcome bad things with strenght, without being afraid of pain. Sometimes there's this temptation of being passive victims of what happens, and time is actually needed to reach another level of consciousness and react, but it's worth the effort.

    Sorry for my endless comment, and nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you Svanhildr!! I take what you said as a major complement!
    Yes when i write like that is the way i write lyrics to. So your are dead on about that. I have tons more on my myspace page too link is i think i put in my first blog here.
    Of course i don't do it there no more. I'm liking this place though!!
    But thanks again you can right endless comments anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Myspace is indeed good for nothing nowadays, I had an account there too, but I'm not using it so often anymore. Blogger can replace it well, for what concerns writing, though :)
    No problem, however, I just told you my impression about it. Keep this way.

    ReplyDelete